If you’re an adrenaline junkie and are into surfing, cycling or skiing, then the perfect way to record your adventure from your point of view is through an action camera. There are tons of videos online posted by action camera users showcasing their experience. Using action camera’s bring out a more realistic feel to the video. They are high-quality video producing cameras which are light in weight, are small in size and can survive almost any condition. They can be mounted or fixed directly to your helmet, surfboard, your chest or can be placed in a housing, making it a rugged and durable choice for extreme sport enthusiasts.
There are many action camera’s that have flooded the market recently, but one must keep in mind the following pointers before making any decision.
– A wide field of view that creates a good immersive effect and equates roughly to the field of human eyesight. – It should be tough enough to shoot in any condition. – It should be small in size and light in weight – High battery life as many factors like temperature, wifi, resolution have a big impact on it. – High fps for a smoother and good quality slow motion videos. – Built in Wi-Fi – Waterproof
– The EK7000 gives an ultra HD 4K recording, providing a sharp and high resolution picture quality. It has a high frame rate of 4K 25fps and 2.7K 30 fps.
– AKASO EK7000 has capturing abilities, having a speed of 30 fps. It has modes like single photo, time lapse and burst photos.
– The camera has a 170 degree wide angle view.
– It has inbuilt WIFI which allows you to connect your device with computers, tablets, smartphones. The camera can be controlled by WIFI through a distance of 15m.
– Different modes like photo, video , burst photo can be selected with the use of a remote control. You can also shift among these modes at your own convenience.
Inside the box
– USB Cable – AC Charger
– Manual – Tethers
– Helmet Mounts
– Waterproof Case
– 1050 mAh Battery
– Remote Control
– Lens Cloth
– Protective Backdoor
– Bicycle Stand
– AKASO EK7000
– The EK7000 is very economical with a price which is under hundred dollars. Also, as they work with GoPro you get around twenty dollars worth of mounts of GoPro make. So for those who want a taste of action cameras, this is one of the best choices for a beginner.
– The picture quality is very sharp and equivalent to any old GoPro camera.
– The video quality is amazing at full 1080P, most camera’s in the same price range can do 30 fps but the AKASO EK7000 can do 60. The video is full of color and depth, providing a very bright and vibrant video. The sound quality is also very nice.
– With a 170 degree wide view, you can capture action sports and family videos with ease.
– It is very compatible with GoPro mounts and spare batteries are easily available online for this camera even though you do get an extra battery in the box.
– The waterproof housing is great and can work up to 8 hours.
– The manual is easy to read and the instruction really helps you out with the camera. The modes are easy to navigate with the remote control.
The camera has 4 times the resolution compared to a traditional HD camera, which helps you to capture and share your adventures in great resolutions. The wireless wrist remote control helps you shift to through modes swiftly, helping you capture your moment in the style you want. You can take photos, capture videos, use burst mode just with a press of a button. It comes with an extra 1050 mAh battery so that your adventure is not interrupted as each battery has a life of about 90 minutes. WIFI is inbuilt which helps you share your videos with anyone, you can download the EZ iCam application on your personal device like a phone or tablet and sync it with your action camera. It also has a built in HDMI slot for your own use. The camera is waterproof up to 30m and is rugged in design, making it easier for use in any kind of environment. There are extra accessories which you get with this device that are of great help and that also at such a great price. The mountings and accessories help you to convert the camera for any kind of indoor or outdoor activity.
So all in all this camera at such a great price is a very a good choice for any adventurer. With no bad review about the performance or durability the AKASO EK7000 （Amazon）is a winner.